Thursday, October 23, 2008

Family!



I love my family! We got to have a fun weekend (of course 1/2 of it was in Page for us) but thanks to my great family for keeping an eye on my kiddos! We were able to be there when Aadyn and Greysen were blessed. It was fun to have everyone there. Not very often does that happen! Thank goodness Thanksgiving is coming cause we all get to be together again!
Brimhall Family Pictures - Oct 12, 2008

5 comments:

DeWitts said...

Oh look at that cute Brimhall family! Love the family pic!

Fuentes Family said...

Barbara! What the crap?!! I didn't know you had started to blog...YEAH! I'm so glad! I guess you have more time these days, huh? Way to go on getting released! We really miss you guys and everyone over on the other side of town. Say Hello to all for us? Keep up the blogging, I'm going to check back often. ;)

Katlyn Papa said...

Who knew you had a blog lady! Good thing I check Jessica's regular and saw your name there. Jessica is probably right, you have a little more time to do these things now. Can't wait to have you in primary!

Crick Martindell said...

Hey.....I look at your family picture and I just think of what a wonderful legacy your parents have! Then I look at Brendi and Carissa and think holy cow! I had both of them in YW! It is fun to see everyone's blog and to keep up that way, since we all seem to be so busy to see and keep in touch! Just like the trip we were supposed to take! Man I am still waiting for Mexico!

melinda said...

OH I knew you'd have to cave in a make your own blog....

Hooray!

Now you need to convince Kimberly!