Sunday, November 9, 2008

Lazy Sunday Afternoons!

This is the reason for the following blog post! After church we have lunch and then it's "quiet time" Well, ok, quiet time for Brian and I! When I went to check on the noise, this is what I found. The kids dump their sunday clothes, change, and put everything on the floor, pull mattress off beds, and mattress surf! At least they had a great time, and didn't break any bones! I guess these are great memories of Sunday's. We had them put all the mattresses back, put the laundry away, and then we headed to the Temple!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katlyn Papa said...

I'm glad that mine aren't the only ones that do that kind of thing. I can never get a nap on Sunday because I'm afraid of what they are going to do!!! (I put the eggnog on my blog.)