I love that Jarret is still a pretender! He was being really quiet one afternoon in his room, and I went into check on him and he was making "Jarre'ts Small Cafe" He called his Dad in to sit in the little red chair, and order off of his menu. He took the order on a little pad of paper, and put it in his apron. He quickly made the order, with plastic food arranged very neatly on the shelves in his closet. He was quite the happy little waiter, waited for us to eat, and cleared our food, and even gave us his paper money to pay him, of course we left him quite a large tip. I sure love this kid, and hope he keeps his imagination going!!
Pecan Pie Brownies
1 day ago

2 comments:
Barbara - that is so cute! It's a good thing it's fake food too and he's not making a mess in the kitchen.
I love the family picture at the temple. Your family is so cute and you guys are always so happy. Well looks that way anyways.
Post a Comment