We were on our way home and we stopped in St. George. The temple there is GORGEOUS! We then went to Brigham Youngs Winter Home and got a picture with him!
Looks like you have been having lots of fun! It is so great to make family memories! We went to a wedding in the St. George temple a few years ago and it was beautiful, I loved it!
What you came to Utah? I can't believe that I was only 3 hours from there. Wished I could have seen you while you were here. I love the St.George temple. We are coming Mondaty to visit Marcie and kids, maybe we'll run into you.
2 comments:
Looks like you have been having lots of fun! It is so great to make family memories! We went to a wedding in the St. George temple a few years ago and it was beautiful, I loved it!
What you came to Utah? I can't believe that I was only 3 hours from there. Wished I could have seen you while you were here. I love the St.George temple. We are coming Mondaty to visit Marcie and kids, maybe we'll run into you.
Post a Comment