Tawnee was so excited this year to make allstars! They played in Flagstaff - she played catcher and left field again Winslow - 
She played center field against Holbrook - looks like she is concentrating (with her tongue)


Team picture after the loss against Holbrook - when I caught them, they were playin' around! Tawnee's showin' off her spandex!!! I mean sliding shorts!

Tawnee's awesome coaches - Nikki Penrod and Traci Butler - Thanks for a super fun time - Coach Auntie and Coach Mom! Thanks for all your dedication, hard work, and for lovin' the girls!!
1 comment:
Oh, let me tell you. That is some scary pics of me. Thanks for letting me have jr. high ball and all stars with Tawnee. I love that girl so much. She truly is an awesome person. She didnt fall far from the tree. You guys have done an amazing job with her. She is such a sweety. I am going to miss her.
Post a Comment