Love the pictures Gardner family! Jeremy is growing up so fast and Tawnees pose with the pumpkin we just love. BrookeLyn loves Tawnees bangs. Love you guys.
uch cute pictures! We went there Saturday(when we saw you) and tried to take pictures but the girls were NOT having it! I need to know what those are that you made for Julie and Kyle! That picos he showed on facebook! WHy am I not crafty, or able to bake or anything! haha! I think I was forgotten in the talent department!! :)
3 comments:
Love the pictures Gardner family! Jeremy is growing up so fast and Tawnees pose with the pumpkin we just love. BrookeLyn loves Tawnees bangs. Love you guys.
uch cute pictures! We went there Saturday(when we saw you) and tried to take pictures but the girls were NOT having it! I need to know what those are that you made for Julie and Kyle! That picos he showed on facebook! WHy am I not crafty, or able to bake or anything! haha! I think I was forgotten in the talent department!! :)
SO jealous!! We miss not being there this year!
Post a Comment