Can I say WOW - the graphics were incredible!!! It was amazing what Disney can do! It is a little scary - wouldn't recommend it for little kids - but my big kids LOVED it!! What a great start to a Merry Christmas - let the festivities begin!!
Pecan Pie Brownies
1 day ago

3 comments:
Josh took Cooper and they both loved it!
We went today too. Kids were hiding there eyes through most of the movie. I even jumped a few times. Good movie!
We went to Flagstaff yesterday and saw it. We had all 3 of our kids. Our baby kept hiding her face. She was not impressed. Raegan thought it was scary too. Russ, Riley and I enjoyed it. Riley did say "mom I DO NOT want to buy that movie." He must have not been THAT impressed. Russ and I liked it alot.
Post a Comment