Tawnee's had her dress picked out for 3 months now - she had everything picked out exactly how she wanted it! Grama Brimhall made a few adjustments to her dress so it would be modest! Thanks Grama! She had everything planned from Carissa doing her hair - to her flower, ring - from Sister Papa!, shoes (which she added a rhinestone too!) She was surprised with a necklace and earrings from her Aunt Carissa, and I surprised her with a watchlette that matched her dress! She was decked out! When she was getting ready she kept saying, I can't believe it's here, I can't believe I am going to be a freshman. Well, now it's official - so watch out High School, here she comes!!!
4 comments:
She is SOO beautiful!!! Congratulations Tawnee!!! I LOVER her dress! The whole outfit is adorable!
WOW!! what a well put together BEAUTIFUL girl. Way to go!! She will for sure LOVE high school
Well, she has great style. She looks beautiful.
I keep getting reminded of how old we are with all my friends kids going into HS. Yikes.
And I'm not sure how I missed so many of your posts. I swear my page hasn't been updating them, the last one I saw was your watch party one. Anyway, congrats to Jarret too, that is awesome. And the dodge ball thing looked like fun. Is this an anual thing there? Did the idea come from that dodgball movie a few years back?
I am sad we couldn't be there but CONGRATS Tawnee! She looks beautiful! She will definately take high school by storm :-)
Post a Comment