Monday, December 22, 2008

Isn't she beautiful?

Tawnee got a new outfit for her "Christmas Dress" She's been wanting a little jacket - so I found this at Fashion Bug, for get this - $10. What a steal! She had the skirt from before, but we added a red cami, and white vneck to go with it! She made her own flower for her hair, and asked if we could take her pictures. She's sure turned into a beautiful young woman - holy crap she's 12 already!! She's such a great help, and has such talent with hair, makeup, and crafts! She wants to be a cosmotologist someday, I think she will be great at it! Every time she has friends over, she wants to give them a pedicure - she always asks if she can give me one, and it's always at the wrong time, Someday I'll cash in on her offers! I do love her, even though we have our rough moments, she's mine forever!


5 comments:

Chlarson Family said...

She is such a beautiful girl inside and out! You are a good mom! I'm glad to see you've joined the blogging world. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Tawnee what a sweetheart....
I Love the outfit totally cute!!!
She is so fun!! I loved having her stay at my house. I love that she LOVES to give pedicures!!! ( I sure enjoyed mine) I am so glad she is growing into such a nice young woman and beautiful too!! But she is your daughter so how could she not!!!

Jenny Brimhall said...

Tawnee is such a gorgeous girl! She's so fun to just chill with, we'll have to get together next time Chase and I come out there and do pedicures.
Ps- I love your blog! I know that I should do something cute with mine, but I'm not super talented in that area... :)

Traci said...

I just love this girl.
She is so awesome and such a sweet person to EVERYONE. She truly is a special one to me. You did good Barbara. You are an awesome mom.

Davis Gang said...

She has changed since I've last saw her. Maybe it's the bling on her teeth. She is very pretty. Thank you for being so nice and welcoming to our family when we lived there. I will always remember you and your family you are a great person and I miss being there. Thanks again I hope you had happy holidays.
Rebecca