I love, love, love Christmas
decorations - especially decorating trees! I love putting the kids to bed at night, and shutting all the lights off, laying on the couch and staring at the lights on the Christmas trees, in peace and quiet! I am mesmerized by the twinkle of the lights. My favorite Christmas tree decor is Snowflakes, and Bells! Brian got me these huge white and red bells 3 years ago, at a big sale the day after Christmas! What a sweetheart! I also love Snowflakes - I have a whole tree dedicated to all different snowflakes that I have collected. We have 2 trees in our house - if I had more room I would put up one in each room! Merry Christmas!

6 comments:
LOVE your trees! They are GORGEOUS! Merry Christmas!!
Im with you, I love looking at the lights and enjoying a little peace and quiet, and every now and then turning on some christmas music and singing to myself.
i love your tree! it is so pretty!
I love love both of those trees. Super cute! I hope you have a merry christmas!
I have done the same thing since I was young. Our tree was always in the living room and I loved cuddling up with a blanket and a book at night! I still do it today! Your trees are beautiful, just like you!
Thanks so much for the cinnamon rolls and the blanket. I love it! You and Brian are amazing people and we are so lucky to be able to know you! Merry Christmas!
Barb your trees are gorgeous!! But how could they not be everything you do is AWESOME!! I can't wait for Christmas It is going to Rock!!
Post a Comment