Thursday, January 22, 2009

He's lost his marbles!

Not really - Jarret came home from scouts the other day- where they learned how to play marbles. Now he's collecting marbles, and making a club for marble collectors. He has quite a few shooters, and some really cool sparkly ones! He made a Marble Club sign and pointed the arrow to the living room, he also made himself a name tag that says Manager. It's so fun to see him get excited about scouts, and the fun stuff they come home with!
His favorite orange one!

He's arranged them how he wants - bottom picture is all of them together!




3 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

That's pretty cute. It made me think of when I was a kid. I don't think I ever actually learned how to "play" marbles but I LOVED collecting them.

Jenny Shumway said...

Barb - too much fun!! Jo said you were coming down to London's Run and she might come with - email me and let me know if you're coming!!

Davis Gang said...

Triston used to collect marbles at one time too. Hey just wanted to say thanks for viewing our blog. Triston wanted you to tell Jarrett hi for him also. I don't know what happened to all of Triston's marbles, but I know that they used to trade at school and he had a ton of fun doing it.