On our Way!
Brian and I, and Jordan and Jarret just before the race!
Paula and I coming into the finish line! We got to walk with Candace and Landon!
Brian and Lynn coming in from the 10 K! Great job boys! 56 minutes!!
We couldn't find Jordan after the race - he ran ahead of me on the 2 mile - He wanted to win it - well he missed the turn on the 2 mile, and he ended up running the 10 K! He was so not happy that he did that, because he was by himself (yeah, he was that far ahead of me!!) and thought he was going the right way! We were so proud of him though - he decided that he likes running! He came in only 20 minutes after Brian did and Brian started the 10K 10 minutes before we started the 2 mile, so he got a pretty good time! Jordan is going to run with Brian in April for Pat's Run - where they run 4 miles, and run right into ASU stadium! He can't wait!

7 comments:
Hey Barbara,
I don't know about Brett striking "gold" I think its more like "tarnished silver" hehe! Anyways thanks for leaving me a very sweet comment:) I didn't know you had a blog, now I can keep up with your family. Your kids are all getting so grown up? YIKES....time flies to fast.
How fun. Queen Creek and Schnepf Farms is our old stompin grounds. That's where we lived before moving to Snowflake. What a great experience for you all. GREAT job.
You were right out here by our house and didn't stop in!! How dare ya:) Glad you got to run it!
Way to go Gardners! You guys are awesome! Jordan you are amazing. I would be bragging if I were you. I couldn't run ten miles if my life depended on it!
Hey Barbara,
I saw you on Angela's blog and thought I'd say hi. Your kids are big kids now!!! Sounds like you guys are doing great!
Misti
that sounds like so much fun. next year maby i'll go
Hey Barbara! Thanks, we are so excited! I have heard of the london's run out at queen creek and we wanted to do it this year but that is on the back burner until next year when I don't have a belly. Looks like fun!
Post a Comment