Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Late Start - Snow Day!




February 2009
February 2008





We woke up to a beautiful blanket of white snow! It was snowing off and on yester

day, but it never would stick. Well last night it did! My mom texted me and said it's a 2 hour delay, and you would have thought it was Christmas morning the way my kids reacted! We got to play the Wii, and take our time getting ready! Last year I took my kids to school, and got a picture in front of the wash that was frozen over, so this year I wanted to do it again! They actually were excited to do it this year, you can see a little change on Jeremy's face! They wanted to see the difference! Then I wanted to play with my camera and try some settings, and these other ones are what I got, of course Jeremy wasn't too thrilled to take anymore than the 1 he was excited about! I sure love winter for the fun snow pictures! But I do love to see winter go, and spring come! Bundle up, and stay warm, drink lots of hot chocolate, and cuddle up with those you love!

No comments: