____________________________________________________________________
On another note : I was called to be the assistant to Lisa Eich for our Stake Sweetheart Ball - which means next year I will be in charge! The theme for this year was The Love Boat - boy was it alot of fun! We put up a false ceiling, decorated the gym like the deck of a boat, had port holes, lights, flags, and lots of water! Right in the foyer we had it decorated like you board the ship, and you meet the "Captains" - isn't Brian soo handsome!?!! I was the "photographer" on board, and we took pictures of all the couples walking in! It was so much fun! To all you who didn't attend - we'd love to see you next year~ it will be a 50's theme!

2 comments:
Hey Barbara! I keep foretting to tell you, I added you to my link list on my blog...hope it's okay!
The sweetheart ball turned out great. Wish I could say the same for my picture :P It wasn't any fault of yours, just the subjects. Your blog looks great, glad you got it fixed!
I'm scared of my blog that way too. How fun to be on the love boat!
Post a Comment