How cute. I have so many pictures that just make me smile whenever I see them.
Those are fun pictures!! And oh my gosh, baby girl is totally giving the bird under Brindee and Dustin's kiss!! LOL
Isn't that hilarious! She is so Dustin's daughter - he was so proud when I showed him the picture!
I almost missed the birdie picture! How cute. I love the one of Jerret and the baptism outfit. Classic!
Cute little Aadyn is flipping off her parents!! So cute. I have one of Gracie like that!
ha... they look cute and funny! hanna
Post a Comment
6 comments:
How cute. I have so many pictures that just make me smile whenever I see them.
Those are fun pictures!! And oh my gosh, baby girl is totally giving the bird under Brindee and Dustin's kiss!! LOL
Isn't that hilarious! She is so Dustin's daughter - he was so proud when I showed him the picture!
I almost missed the birdie picture! How cute. I love the one of Jerret and the baptism outfit. Classic!
Cute little Aadyn is flipping off her parents!! So cute. I have one of Gracie like that!
ha... they look cute and funny!
hanna
Post a Comment