not really this happened to me and i didn't know what to do!
OH NO!!! That stinks. I have never heard of that happening to anyone. Sorry. Good Luck.
Oh NO! It happened to me and I don't know how. Now I'm scared to make cute backgrounds so I'm no help! I have to stick to the generic ones now.:(
Hey Barbara! Your family is so cute and so is your blog! I lost my whole list one time too and just had to redo it all over again, what a bummer.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
not really this happened to me and i didn't know what to do!
OH NO!!! That stinks. I have never heard of that happening to anyone. Sorry. Good Luck.
Oh NO! It happened to me and I don't know how. Now I'm scared to make cute backgrounds so I'm no help! I have to stick to the generic ones now.:(
Hey Barbara! Your family is so cute and so is your blog! I lost my whole list one time too and just had to redo it all over again, what a bummer.
Post a Comment