I am in an AWESOME card club group! This is just a sample of what I am making for my Mother's Day Card!! I sure love getting together with these gals! We have lots of fun and giggles!
Hey Barb. I've been curious to know if Melinda Shelley has had that baby yet and if it was a boy or girl. Sorry to have to ask you, but her blog is now private and I can't keep the updates anymore. I knew she was over due and I wanted to see pictures and all that good stuff. Just curious.
Thank you Barb. I've been trying to keep updated with people from there and I knew she should've had him. Thanks for letting me know. I hope you don't think I am being nosey. I appreciate you for getting back with me.
Hope you had a great Mother's Day (and belated b-day!) I've been slow with blogging;)
I wanted to tell you to e-mail me azsilvergirl @ yahoo.com and I'll send you a blog invite--I had to go private. I'll invite anyone that I know or even sort of know--I just had some activity on my blog tracker in another country downloading pictures of my kids and it freaked me out. Anyway, e-mail me!
Oh my gosh. hilarious. I just posted that comment and then realized the other 2 comments are about me! is that rebecca? tell her to e-mail me--i'll invite her too:)
4 comments:
Hey Barb. I've been curious to know if Melinda Shelley has had that baby yet and if it was a boy or girl. Sorry to have to ask you, but her blog is now private and I can't keep the updates anymore. I knew she was over due and I wanted to see pictures and all that good stuff. Just curious.
Thank you Barb. I've been trying to keep updated with people from there and I knew she should've had him. Thanks for letting me know. I hope you don't think I am being nosey. I appreciate you for getting back with me.
Hope you had a great Mother's Day (and belated b-day!) I've been slow with blogging;)
I wanted to tell you to e-mail me azsilvergirl @ yahoo.com and I'll send you a blog invite--I had to go private. I'll invite anyone that I know or even sort of know--I just had some activity on my blog tracker in another country downloading pictures of my kids and it freaked me out. Anyway, e-mail me!
Oh my gosh. hilarious. I just posted that comment and then realized the other 2 comments are about me! is that rebecca? tell her to e-mail me--i'll invite her too:)
Post a Comment