I say they have no
PROOF~ We only had 1 candle!!!
HA!
Brian and Jarret made me this super cute cake for my birthday! Brian baked and frosted, and Jarret wrote Happy B-day M.! He ran out of room for mom! I love it guys - thanks for always being so good to me - Love you tons!!
7 comments:
Happy birthday!! We hope you have a great day!
Barbara - Happy Birthday!!! We love you and hope you have an awesome day!
Happy Birthday Barb. Have a wonderful day and enjoy yourself. Love ya
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Your family is so sweet. You are very lucky--and deserve it:)
You are the best! They are right ya know!! I hope you had a great day, and you aren't even close to being old!!
So, now I am SUPER emberassed! I talked to you today! Pathetic, I know! I will never forget now! Happy Birthday Barb. The Papa's Love ya and hope you had a fabulous day!
Looks like I'm a week late, but I hope you HAD a great birthday!
I've just looked at your last few post and it looks like you've got a great and fun crew to go through everyday with. It was fun to see you found our blog and although I'm not the best, I try to keep it up. It will be fun to keep up with you and your family.
Post a Comment