Friday, April 3, 2009

Our Spring Break!

We went to Tucson with the Austins for our Spring Break - we sure had a great time! It was perfect weather, 75 degrees, and some days a slight breeze! We swam, went to the Tucson zoo, hiked Sabino Canyon, hiked Tumamoc Mtn, went to a Diamondbacks game, went to Amazing Jake's, stayed with Joe and Talia, lost 1 transmission in our truck, and did alot of window shopping! The tranny went out in the truck, so we were stuck 1 more day in Phoenix. Which was fun cause we got to hang out more with the Austin's, the Clare's and the Johnsons!! Thanks for being such great friends and such fun people to hang out with!! Thanks for all you do for us! Tawnee, Tanner, Shayna, and Brooklyn shooting the frog fountain
Jord in the turtle shell

Jordan and Tawnee feeding the giraffe



Jordan, Jeremy, and Jarret feeding the ducks


Our Family at the zoo!
We have lots more pictures - but we'll spare you! Thanks Willis' for feeding our animals, and Mom and Dad for letting them stay at your house!! Our little farm wouldn't survive without you! And the continuing saga of our spring break continues!!




3 comments:

Kacie said...

how fun! I would do anything to get out of Snowflake! Ill even take Show Low!! haha!1 Hey your candles were shipped to day so it shouldn't be more than 3-5 days. I am SOOOO sorry it is taking so long. Some were on backorder!! PLease dont hate me!

Layla said...

Oh Barbara, you went out and lived my old life for me! I get so homesick for Tucson, especially this time of year when it's so beautiful. You did everything we used to love to do! We went to that zoo a couple of weeks ago, and I was thinking I have GOT to get down here SOON and hike before it gets too hot. I'm glad you had so much fun, and I love to hear when other people enjoy Tucson like I do! Thanks for the pics!

melinda said...

Oh looks like a fun trip!! Tucson sounds good right about now--maybe it isn't windy and cold there!:)