So- since May 30th - our family has
added 3 nephews and 1 niece. Our family is lovin' these babies. My mom's sure been busy runnin to be with them all. First was Collin (Chase and Jenny's) then Colter (Kimberly and Scotts) then Greysen (Kristen and Drew) and last is Aadyn (Brindee and Dustins) We can't wait to get them all together at Thanksgiving and take lots of fun pictures with them! Congrats to you all - and Happy Tax Deduction next year!!!!
Pecan Pie Brownies
1 day ago

4 comments:
Hey Sis. Gardner! Love your blog! If you wan to check mine out its private so email me your email address at kacie.p@hotmail.com
P.S.~awesome job on Kaycee and Brandon's pictures I love them. I need a collage like that!
Hey Barb! I love that you left a comment! Josh loves your family and so do i for taking care of him when he was little. How fun for your family, all those babies in one year. Keep in touch!
Marti
Does Jared have a blog?
Hey Barbara!
I'm so glad I found your blog! You have a gorgeous family. I can't believe how much your daughter looks like you!
Keep in touch!
Amy (Burkett) Curtis
Post a Comment