Jordan is a Webelo and went to Cub Day Camp out at Camp Silver Creek on Saturday the 16th of August. I was able to go with him, and of course take pictures. We went out with Sister Papa, and Brother Brimhall. These boys had such a great time, and couldn't wait to get in the water., but they had to wait until station 5 & 6. Each group got to go to 10 stations, I got to stay for these stations - getting fingerprinted by Officer Shumway, shooting bows, taking a hike, making a neckerchief and slide, swimming, and canoeing. Jordan loved canoeing the best. He was partners with Steven Brimhall and Mason Willis, and they worked pretty good together. They made the most turns and were all over the stream. They all caught frogs, lizards, loved discovering, and exploring. A big thank you to the Stake for putting on such a great day for the boys!
Pecan Pie Brownies
1 day ago

1 comment:
yeah- an update. Oh the days of day camp. I remember them all too well. The boys love it there. Poor Jeremy. My heart breaks for him. I hope everything goes well for him. You are too kind about the coach thing. You have a awesome girl and I love her to death. She is a sweety and makes coaching all worth it. Cute first day of school pic also. Cute kids. They are growing so fast.
Post a Comment