LOVE the pictures Tawni! Your mom does a great job. You all look super CUTE!
By the way Barb, seriously and I am serious now I really need to get our pictures taken. You tell me when you are free and we will be there. Maybe that way we will actually get it done! I'm a slacker!
You took those? You did a great job. And those girls are a group of cuties. And congrats to Brian on his Tri. Spencer and I have done some and love them.
5 comments:
These are 4 of the cutest girls I have ever seen. What CUTE pictures.Thanks- love you guys.
LOVE the pictures Tawni! Your mom does a great job. You all look super CUTE!
By the way Barb, seriously and I am serious now I really need to get our pictures taken. You tell me when you are free and we will be there. Maybe that way we will actually get it done! I'm a slacker!
They turned out great! What cuties:)
You took those? You did a great job. And those girls are a group of cuties.
And congrats to Brian on his Tri. Spencer and I have done some and love them.
Way cute. I think everytime I see her she gets more beautiful. Lucky you.
Post a Comment