Last shot - before we go to school! I love that they do love each other - even though they do fight!!
I got to hang out with this super cute chickie yesterday!! She kept me busy not worrrying about my kids! It's her first time in a forward facing car seat!! Isn't she cute! I love how the straps push her ears forward and they fold!
Pecan Pie Brownies
1 day ago


2 comments:
Oh thanks you Sis. Gardner! There is no reason why you should feel bad though. Its not your fault. It was making a squeaky noise for a couple months but we had no money to get it looked at. Then the power steering went out and then the car just died. The mechanic said it was pretty much beyond repairable. He could fix it but it would cost more than buying a new car. And yes we are so grateful for people who help out in those times of no hope! Just remember you you guys were one of those people in our lives! I will never ever forget how much you helped us I will owe you forever! And I was going to tell you when it is time for you to order the fruit will you please let me know, cause I would love to order some!
Yes put me down for one peach and one gala. Thank you! And we pay when they come in right??
Post a Comment