dang, that is awful. I deleted my whole blog once, that is why my blog stays the white plain background and nothing really changes much, I am too scared to mess with anything.... skvowell.blogspot.com. oh ya, I have a folder in my favorites with all the blogs I look at, u could do that for a back up.
Hey not sure if we were on your list but ours is bobbymartinfamily.blogspot.com sorry i am going to miss your valentine ball... i have that wedding im taking pics for this weekdend. Take pics of the decos and post them I wanna see!!
10 comments:
dang, that is awful. I deleted my whole blog once, that is why my blog stays the white plain background and nothing really changes much, I am too scared to mess with anything.... skvowell.blogspot.com. oh ya, I have a folder in my favorites with all the blogs I look at, u could do that for a back up.
What a bummer. Ours is tommyandbeckynorris.blogspot.com. By the way you are getting awesome with your new camera!!
Hey not sure if we were on your list but ours is bobbymartinfamily.blogspot.com
sorry i am going to miss your valentine ball... i have that wedding im taking pics for this weekdend. Take pics of the decos and post them I wanna see!!
http://joannabrimhall.blogspot.com/ for Me (and Jared). I wish we could come to the Valentines Ball. It sounds like a ton of fun!
I've done that once and I too now keep the blogs I look at as a backup in my favorites. Just in case!
snlhansen.blogspot.com
Oh MAN THAT STINKS our is woodof7.blogspot.com good luck :)
Awe, how frustrating! Good luck fixing everything. :)
ryanmisitandkids.blogspot.com
papafamily5.blogspot.com
I think AH, Crap says it very well...I'd probably be saying the exact same thing:) selfsforever.blogspot.com.
Its because you are too dang busy. You did a great job this weekend. It turned out really nice.
tlbfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment