Sunday, February 14, 2010

Our Valentine's Feast!

We got our crazy weekend over, and I wanted to have a nice "THANK YOU/VALENTINE's Dinner" for my hubby and kids! We got home from church and set the table nice, and had heart shaped pizza, salad, and red punch. They had a ball with it! I asked if we should have it every year for Valentine's and it was unanymous - it's a go! I sure love my family!
 

Aren't they all so silly!
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

I sure LOVE this guy!!

5 comments:

BeckyinQC said...

Soooo cute Barbara! Your such a good mom!

Lisa said...

You are an amazing mom and do such fun things! I wonder if one day I'll take the time to be so creative with the little things for my family. With them so young right now I just cant imagine it. Seems like I just get the basics done.
They are so lucky to have you.

Lisa said...

Oh, and thanks for letting me know about Picasa. I'll be looking into that soon!

klwillis said...

I love the expression on Brian's face - what a nerd! You are such a great mom and wife.....especially after all the work you put in this weekend!

Laura said...

I'm totally copying you next year! Great idea. You Brimhall girls are all so creative. I love it!!!