Monday, February 8, 2010

While the boys.....

were watching the SUPER BOWL - this is what I was doing! Hooray for Valentine's Day!! I love, LOVE DAY!!

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Katlyn Papa said...

So cute! i love the lollipop pictures! The cookies look yummy 2!

Anonymous said...

YUM!!! I miss craft day at Barb's house!!! You have the cutest ideas!

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

HELLO. those are the cutest dang valentines I have ever seen, yours look WAY better than the ones I saw on other blogs. Good Job

Lisa said...

You are so creative! You do craft day? I wish I lived closer so I could join in.
I love the cards so much that I am coping the idea for my kids. I hope I can get them to look as good as yours do!

The Self's said...

You're so stinkin' creative...it's just not fair!

I really need to get the stuff done for my mom so I can get your cartridges back to you. I sure do apperciate them though! :)